Angela is a BEST certified childbirth educator. Her goals are to help you understand the birth process, iron out your birth preferences and coping techniques, and know when to let them go. She will help you develop confidence in yourself, your partner, and your care providers, so you feel prepared to welcome your baby.
Childbirth Class Topics:
- Anatomy, physiology, and stages of labor
- How to prepare prenatally for the birth process- mind, body, and soul
- Comfort measures for labor including breathing, massage, and movement
- Medical interventions and pain medications
- Postpartum recovery and the transition into parenthood
Ideal for those wanting a unique, tailored experience or those with hectic work schedules - our private classes can be taught over zoom, in the comfort of your home, or in Angela's home office (address will be provided) at days and times that work best for you! Typically structured in two, four-hour sessions, but other scheduling arrangements can be made.