Now that summer is coming to an end that doesn't just mean change in weather it also means change in your skincare routine! Self-care is also loving and taking care of your skin.
Here are La Luna's 6 essential fall skincare tips to change it up!
1. Hydrate with Elastin, Collagen or Aloe for sensitive skin to hydrate the skin!
2. Switch to a thicker moisturizer.
3. Use a lip moisturizer and add eye cream. If these two things weren’t already a part of your skincare regimen, they should be during the cooler months
4. Don't stop using sunscreen!
5. Add Vitamin C to your regime, this vitamin is great for boosting collagen, pigmentation and gives a brighter complexion.
6. Add a humidifier into your life. The more moisture in the air the more moisture in your skin!